Monday, June 9, 2014

El Jueves - 6/5

I woke up early again today to go surfing, as yesterday I felt so good all day long having gone before school.  It's an awesome start to the day and gets my day started off on the right note.  El Sol was good as always and afterwards I got the same sandwich I've gotten the past two days.  Today was my favorite day at UNIFE so far.  First we sat in on a presentation by who I think was the head chef of the university, about typical Peruvian dishes.  He had a slide show of eighty something peruvian dishes and explained each one.  It was good that I had eaten just before this because otherwise I would have been SO hungry during it.

After the food presentation, we had Salsa lessons (which is what made today my favorite day so far). That was a blast!  The university brought in two professional salsa teachers and taught us all a bunch of beginner salsa moves.  We danced for over an hour and it was so much fun.  We had dance offs between the Boston girls, the Boston boys, and the UNIFE girls.  The Boston boys won of course (just kidding, the UNIFE girls killed it).  I can't wait to take my new skills to the clubs this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment