Monday, May 26, 2014

El Lunes - 5/26

I feel like it is getting repetitive starting off each blog post saying something along the lines of "today was an awesome/amazing/great/spectacular day."  Everyday so far has been just that, and I don't doubt that every day the rest of the trip will be as well.  So, from now on, that each day was superb (just to add another adjective to the list) should be assumed.  Classes today were fine; we continued learning about el estilo indirecto and other preincan cultures of Peru.  Today we learned about Paracas, where we visited yesterday on the way back from Ica.

After school we went to the Air Force school to meet our language partners for the next three weeks and get a tour of the school.  I was paired with Brandon, another student on the dialogue, and a girl (whose name I actually forget) who is thirteen and in her second year (of five) of la escuela secundaria (high school).  She was really cool and it seems like the three of us will definitely get along and have fun.  Then we met with some older students from the FAP school (Fuerza Aire del Perú).  We then returned to Miraflores and now here I am, writing this blog after another day here in Peru.  ¡Hasta mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment